Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 15 September 2013

A FEW THINGS I MISS

A FEW THINGS I MISS

I miss being in bed with you watching TV
Getting up here and there to make us a tea
Though many were shows I'd rather not view
It didn't matter to me because I was with you

I miss hearing you sing for I so love your voice
I'd be listening now if it were my choice
And if I could hear you say you loved me
I'd be the happiest man in this entire country

I miss walking with you, hand in hand, ev'rywhere
We'd be smiling and happy, free of all care
Sharing our feelings as we walked along
Confident in the belief our love couldn't go wrong

I miss holding you close in my arms through the night
Feeling you next to me felt ever so right
Each and ev'ry time was a dream come true
Having fallen asleep and then awakened with you

I miss too many things to list ev'ry one here
Their loss piercing my heart like a well aimed spear
And until death draws the final curtain
Without return of your love, I'll never stop hurtin'

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top