Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 17 September 2013

MY ANGEL: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

MY ANGEL: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

I once met this young senorita
She was as beautiful as could be
She said she needed a protector
She chose me
Oh sweet Lord she chose me

Soon we were spending time together
And soon I had fallen deep in love
Seemed to me that she was an angel
Sent from above
Oh sweet Lord from above

Then one day she said to me
Do you think that we could be
You and I together as one
I thought a future together
Had just begun
Oh sweet Lord just begun

Told her I protected another woman
Protected her from a favourite son
She misunderstood the situation
Said we were done
Oh sweet Lord we were done

I couldn’t give up on my angel
Waited for the truth to come to light
After we resolved some complications
We were all right
Oh sweet Lord we were all right

Then one day I spoke my mind
She began to treat me unkind
And when I seen what was in store
I thought we could be no more
Oh sweet Lord no more

But I couldn’t stop loving my angel
And soon we were together once again
Now we’ll be together forever
Till time ends
Oh sweet Lord till time ends

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top