Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 14 September 2013

THE CLOVER IN THE GARDEN

THE CLOVER IN THE GARDEN

A dewdrop lays gentle on the clover in the garden
And as gently so you lay with you head upon my chest
The chirping of the birds is telling me that its morning
And I'm glad to awaken with the girl I love the best

You open up your eyes and in their blue I see the ocean
By looking further in I can see that you love me
Your smile as you awaken smiles as brilliant as the sun can
So your loveliness and devotion are all my eyes can see

You cuddle closer yet and you put your arms around me
The warmth of your body is as welcomed in my heart
Your put your lips on mine then whisper "Honey, I love you
And I hope our love's foundations will never fall apart"

Baby, don't you know not even God could tear asunder
What we have come to build throughout the past few years
And you can bet the only time that you will ever be crying
Is when your eyes are shedding happiness's tears

My eyes never leave you as we past through breakfast hour
My heart remains with you even while I'm far away
It's 8 o'clock and now I have to leave to earn a living
But I'll be back when my labour earns my day's pay

The moon is shining now upon the clover in the garden
Another day has gone, another evening is past
The lights are out, the curtains closed and you are beside me
My day filled with wanting you has come to be at last

This is only one of many days we'll share together
This is only one of the many there will be
And if you want then it will continue on forever
With me loving you as much as you are loving me

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top