Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 10 September 2013

The sunshine rabbit

The sunshine rabbit


The sunshine rabbit skipped
Through the glass, leaping on my
Walls, trying to catch his own shadow
I clapped without result, he escaped my trap

What a clever ball of light, outsmarted me again
Plotting probably with wind to dissolve in air
Sunshine eternal beauty, stay more and play
I am enamored with you , come and kiss my lips

Alas, he did not listen, leapfrogging back to nature
The wind plays the symphony with branches
They go staccato,violently shaking in the rhythm
Then pause in reposing mode going reluctantly

In the soft andante, chocolate trunks swaying
Leaves choir agreeable in unison, alto voices
Strike the chord in the bereft heart of mine
Wanting to free the caged bird and let it fly

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top