Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 5 September 2013

You violated me

You violated me
Entering the body
Despite the cries and
Appeals to stop this madness deed

Ignoring,you continued
Satisfying urge of the sick mind
Calling me crazy, saying we been
Together quite long time, is nothing wrong

What kinda pleasure man
Acquire when he holds woman
Against her will, combatively fighting off
Sobbing the rivers, eyes closing in revolt

Do not try to dominate
Playing the big man, after all you lost
Not gaining anything, abhorrence and
Disgust not to see your face is my burning wish

Throw the attempts to not let me go
It is futile ...I am not here .... gone .... goodby


by Margaret Gudkov

painting by Ryohei Hase

1 comments :

  1. No words to praise...
    its beautiful...
    painting poetry words...

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top