Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 9 November 2013

I wish to sleep inside your eyes

I wish to sleep inside your eyes

I wish to sleep inside your eyes
Journey with you on slumber chariot across the skies
Suspending briefly for the kissing interludes
We'd practice our musical etudes
Whole night playing ,playing tirelessly
Till steam would break free under the fingers

I'm beneath your eye's roof protective shield
Seeing the intricate kaleidoscope of dreams
Rich in the golds, rusts, greens like Indian sari
Telling the stories of agile hands embossed in mehndi
And when the night seals herself in treasure box
Quietly relaxing there till the next shift arrive
You part eyelashes curtain awaking to my eyes
Both of us racing to unleash the fountain of feelings


by Margaret Gudkov
art by Alex Alemany

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top