Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 16 November 2013

Oh night,mother of the dreams

Oh night,mother of the dreams

Oh night,mother of the dreams
Wrap me in your palatial coat
Hide in caliginous defense against the mischief
Help unbutton thinking ,river running in your bosom

Put stars silver crown on my unruly hair
The bracelets on the wrists and ankles
Fill heart with joyous titillation after long hiatus
I am losing faith in myself ,can remedy be found?

Protect me ,like the mother child
Advising what to do,I am lost ,so lost
I am not convinced the confidence is what I have
What that you whispered? Believe in miracles.. .it comes?

You are true fairy I guess
If managed to turn Cinderella into princess
Well,why not me, not asking be like her
Asking for heart discover peace at last after my love rejoin me in the path

by Margaret Gudkov

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top