Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 September 2013

I HAD THAT DREAM AGAIN

I HAD THAT DREAM AGAIN

We were walking in the park
Hours still until dark
The brisk autumn air smelling sweet
Everything was so fine
Your hand gently in mine
The sound of two little feet

He runs ahead to our right
Something captured his sight
He couldn't be more than two
Everything seems a toy
To this beautiful boy
The best of both me and you

He has long blond hair
His skin ever so fair
He has both your eyes and your smile
We stare with great pride
With such love inside
Entranced by him all the while

I look over at you
As I so often do
Your expression catching me unaware
What I see in your eyes
Hints of a surprise
As does the sweet smile you bear

I don't understand
Till I see your hand
Stroking your belly with care
My heart begins to beat wild
I realize you're with child
I feel I could float in the air

We tightly embrace
I gaze upon your face
I love you so much more than you know
We share the bliss
A passionate kiss
Then off with our son we go

The dream is so real
All I see, touch and feel
I so wish that it would come true
I'm willing and able
To eat at that table
But in the end it depends upon you

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top