Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 September 2013

The is Life an adventure

The is  Life an adventure

As I mature in years
Inside I am a child with the voracious appetite
Still hungry for the taste that never tasted
For things that never tried ,for hugs and kisses

I want to hear the sounds of the forests
Never visited before ,the muttering of waves
Lashing the distant islands ,listen to the music
Did not like back in the year ,the bossa nova of Brazil or smooth jazz

There books waiting in the dusty corners
Expecting me to pick them up and learn
The brushes lingering in hidden drawers
Begging also to be picked up and draw

I strive to live the life not predictable in any way
Worth to remember when the sliver strands of hair
Become majority on head and energy would be the feeble trickle
I'd sit by fireplace to warm old bones and smile with a satisfaction
The flames of the adventures erupt in eyes,surprised at nothing

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top