Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 20 October 2013

ROSE- I love you JACK!!

ROSE- I love you JACK!!

JACK- Don't you do that say you're good-bye

ROSE- I'm cold

JACK- Listen, ROSE, you're gonna get out of here.
you're gonna go on & make lots of babies & you're watch them grow, you're gonna die an old...An old lady warm in bed, but not here, not this night. Not like this, Do you understand me?

ROSE- I can't feel my body

JACK- Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me it brought me you & I'm thankful. you must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you wont give up no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise..

ROSE- I PROMISE

JACK- Never let go

ROSE- I'll never let go...
I'll never let go, JACK

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top