Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 14 September 2013

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEBODY TRUE

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEBODY TRUE

When you love somebody true
It doesn't matter what they do
There's no deed you can't forgive
As long as you and they both live
Even words that hurt you deep
Are put to rest before you sleep
When it comes to push and shove
All that matters is your true love

When you truly love someone
It doesn't matter what they've done
You keep the past in the past
Because you want your love to last
Even things, if done today,
Are things that might drive you away
You forgive and this is how
What matters is the here and now

This, for you, is how I feel
Because my love for you is real
Nothing ever said or done
Is worth losing the special one
I love you with all my heart
It's killing me that we're apart
Iif you still have love for me
There's no reason that we can't be

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top