Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 3 March 2014

Live the moment !

Live the moment !

Life is quick , fast caravan .
Stop and try to do your intense moment .
Not me - ntrista today, ethereal creature ,
Pour me wine ! Twilight I touch the wing ...
Drink wine ! In it , you'll find life - without - dead .
Lost youth again you will play,
Divine as the heart of the compass and clean !
Live your moment on ! For the moment her life!
Rushing water as fast as the wind
What runs through the desert , I run few days .
Yet two days indifferent to me are:
Yesterday and the day that will come tomorrow.
Do not exceed this in mind ! You know it
Even if you have to complete word beginning?
Hands - we may already be like those who
Seventy centuries disappeared into thin air .
Inparfum  PRIA when - drunk with love
You prepare the glass , I forget tomorrow .
For me when I think of heaven and salvation
I would cherish , love , more than a dog.
Suave comes back season of youth .
I miss this the wines are flourishing
All smiles . Even severely appreciate it .
Do not argue. It's rough, because, life tastes .
Do not lie or truth sly look .
But ever have in the city rose wine .
I'm white hair friends. I am seventy years.
I want to enjoy today . Hands - maybe too late .
Collect all of life 's smile and blossom .
Celebrating every moment ! the largest cup !
Allah does not take account of the vices or virtues . :
Not counting rosary or eyes that kiss .
Look around in pain with thousands of girls .
Your loved ones are dead . You're alone with pale sadness
Brow raises ! Gather everything you touch !
The past is a corpse. There is no time to mourn .
How poor is - that you can not say :
"I always beat the strong wine of love ! "
How can he feel amazement dawn nature
And at night the moon saint spell ?
Nothing attracts me . Give me wine ! Take this evening
The most beautiful rose in the world - and your mouth.
Give me wine ! Lights shine just like it !
My Cainta whether your loop , easy ...
We will not ever know what lies remain .
You enjoy today ! As you stay.
Take the cup and you sit under the moon of light
For tomorrow may month will cata- vain .
What 's shameful thinking during the bitter
As in the world are daily instead of angels, earthworms.
But you play the map in a big quantity of drinking wine ,
For a crystal can hand him a stone crushed.
Get your wine and a girl cherub -faced ,
- If there cherub . The Rai care you did ,
because outside of the cup and dear - what other Rai
sweetest - i, - if it is something that we call heaven .
On the way , we love fall soon
Careless destiny will trampling .
Get up child - a , cup witch !
Yes my lips still burning as I'm not down!
I hope vanished reckless , baby
The wind many years of life . But while I remain
From now full of life it - yourself. I in intensity remains
We catch up with the life I have lived it .
I just want a full cup , half a loaf
And a book of poems . And if you,
Even sitting in a ruin - happier than me
No sultan is not a hundred palaces.
At dawn in a tavern and heard a voice :
"O you crazy life ! You young happy ! Wine
Pour it over the cup , before destiny
Tears fill paharu - this watch ! "
No more books, no moan - my pain ! Silence !
You will find healing balm and mind !
I want to see my beloved , as the heart requires.
I want to live ! For death no longer remember.
Do not grieving tree seedling in the soul ,
But browse daily delight book.
Drink wine and your steps towards singing ways ,
For measure is your way to smile at death.
Ramazan 's End ! O, withered hearts !
Joy comes back ! They sell and smiles
Those who carry wine - merchants of dreams.
Play me life , the call of lovers!
Instead of a fad to sing with every throb ,
You heart you put it in chains of sorrow ...
And your mind and your face you mournful .
- I'm still amazed one : " What ignorant freak ! "
Watch ! The rose is swaying in the wind .
What top passionate singing nightingale !
Bea ! To look like the wind will shake the flower today
And take with him charming sing ...
What's wise ? Let me enjoy being storehouses
Due to a hand cup . What was and what girl
Do not ever frame. Take a moment a life
And soul looses it in dungeons mind.
Nothing you have to nvete scientists . but After bath
Taupe of some genes will instruct you
What is happiness. Wine - n exchangeable silver
For the earth is hurrying to host you .
They spread around me , lit and roses .
Open your flesh and you feeling the joy .
C with a blond angel , the cup and a vain ,
For the black angel of death , waiting to door .

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top