Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 September 2013

I WANTED YOU TO KNOW

I WANTED YOU TO KNOW
I just wanted you to know that I don't need you
Because needing's for the weak, girl, and I'm strong
I don't need another person to complete me
That's just the way it is, don't get me wrong
But I wanted you to know that I do want you
And being wanted is far better, girl, for sure
Of all the girls that I could have here with me
There' no other girl but you I'd want here more
I also wanted you to know I love you
And when it comes to love, girl, I don't play
Every time you hear those words come from me
Rest assured that I mean every word I say
So now I've told you all I wanted to tell you
The ball's now in your court, girl, play or go
If you should decide you want and love me
Please pick up your phone and let me know

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top